Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Kaden!

I can't believe Kaden turned 9! He's growing up SO fast! Well for his birthday we just had a few family members over for cake and ice cream. First thing in the morning we hid his presents so he had to go on a treasure hunt to find them. He was so funny; he kept asking me if I was having any contractions because he wanted me to have the baby on his birthday so they could have the same birthday. He told me that was all he wanted! I told him that it may sound cool now but as he gets older he will want to have his own day. I was hoping that I did not have the baby on Kaden's birthday; I just wanted them to have their "own" days. I wasn't feeling so hot on his birthday so we just hung out at home and he played with his new air soft gun! I just had a feeling that the lil one may come sooner than later so I rested all day ... I guess my instincts were right cuz at midnight I went into labor! ;)

out












No comments: